Where will Greenprints 2013 be held?
- Greenprints 2013 will be held on March 13th and 14th at the Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) Conference Center, located at 250 Fourteenth Street in Midtown Atlanta. Click here for directions.
How do I register for Greenprints 2013?
- Registration for our 2013 conference will open on Monday, October 15, 2012.
How much does it cost to attend Greenprints?
- A full-conference pass (two days) is $299.
- A one-day pass, for either Wednesday or Thursday, is $199.
What does my registration include?
- Registration for a full pass includes entrance to all educational sessions, entrance to the keynote lecture and closing reception, and all meals for both March 13th and 14th.
- Registration for Wednesday's one-day pass includes entrance to all educational sessions and all meals for March 13th only.
- Registration for Thurday's one-day pass includes entrance to all educational sessions, entrance to the closing reception and all meals for March 14th only.
Are there any continuing education opportunities associated with Greenprints 2013?
- Yes! Southface submits sessions for continuing education units (CEUs) from a variety of credentialing organizations.
Are there any discounts associated with Greenprints 2013 registration?
- If you are a Southface member at the Individual level or above, you may be eligible for a discount. These discounts will be announced when registration opens.
- Greenprints sponsors and receive at least one full conference registration, depending on sponsorship level.
- Greenprints exhibitors receive one full conference registration.
I have a topic or project I'd like to present at Greenprints. How are topics/speakers chosen?
- The Greenprints curriculum kicks off with a one-day planning charrette and is further developed by a series of planning sessions led by Southface staff. During these planning sessions, topics are proposed, discussed and ultimately added or eliminated from the curriculum. The final curriculum is presented to a broader audience of industry leaders in sustainability, policy and building science, and feedback is received.
- The 2013 curriculum is currently in development. If you are interested in submitting a topic to be considered for presentation at Greenprints 2013, please contact Chandra Farley.
Are there volunteer opportunities associated with Greenprints 2013?
- Southface does not offer any volunteer opportunities at our Greenprints conferences.
Where can I park and how much does parking cost?
Free parking is available for registered attendees on the 4th-6th levels of the parking deck that is located between the GTRI building and the Georgia Public Broadcasting building.